Friday, July 27, 2007

Okay Then

Okay, I see that no one has anything to say about my thoughts on the meaning of life. So back to knitting content.

But first, a photo of birthday flowers:

This next one is a new sock design I am calling Foot Fetish. Since there are so many excellent sock patterns out there for free, I am probably not going to publish this one for my pattern line, but will maybe just write it up and give it away for free like everyone else.

And this one is made from Regia's new Designer Line by Kaffe Fassett. I bought the entire collection here.
I love Kaffe Fassett's colors and was so excited to see his sock yarn collection and such a great price, too. So of course I ordered the entire collection. No, I won't be publishing photos of all the new yarns I've acquired during my so-called 3 month yarn fast. I have lost 14 pounds, so that proves I am able to show restraint in some areas of my life.

I have been wasting far too much time on Ravelry. It is really fun and very easy to use. If you are already in there, my name is Yarnartist. Give me a holler!