Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pacific Grove Pullover


Once again, I am in love with Jill Vosburg's pattern! After doing her Heartbeat Sweater and now this one, I have to say that I thinks she's one of the top designers in today's market.

I used Noro Silver Thaw that I bought from Astrid, and yes, I am obsessed.
This yarn was perfect for a winter version of this sweater - there is a little angora and a little nylon in the yarn, making it less scratchy than Kureyon, and I never tire of watching the colors change.


In July I made my first version of this pattern in Borroco Nostalgia I bought in closeout from Webs. I really love it and receive lots of compliments when I wear it, especially from knitters.

If you haven't tried one of Jill's patterns and enjoy modular knitting, I recommend you get on it!