Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The 7 Deadly Spins

As a result of some of my patterns being sold by Ellen on EarthFaire.com, some lovely people and opportunities have been coming my way.

Here is one some of you may want to check out - The 7 Deadly Spins! Kelly Eells of Liisu Yarn came up with a brilliant idea! A bimonthy yarn club based on the Seven Deadly Sins. You can read more about it on her blog (linked above) I won't tell you which S(p)in I have been asked to represent, but let me tell you that it suits me perfectly! I haven't had the pleasure of working with Kelly's yarn yet, but have heard people praise it and can't wait to get my hands on some. I will report back to you as soon as I get some.

I want to thank everyone who left positive and encouraging comments after my last post. Knitting at home all alone makes one feel so isolated sometimes and it is much appreciated when someone takes the time to pass along some good energy. Thank you so much!