Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Few Flowers


Here are a pair of Flower Socks I made for my sister for Hanukkah. The yarn is Claudia Hand Paints Plumicious and is available from me as a kit with the pattern and the beads right here! The sock blockers are from Loopy Ewe.

And while we're talking about Loopy Ewe, what's up with that site anyway? Why do I feel COMPELLED to order yarn from them? It's not like I NEED more yarn. It's not like I USE the yarn I buy from them. I just find I MUST VISIT the site and order yarn on a regular basis! They just have the absolute best collection of hand dyed sock yarn under one roof, so to speak!

Here's another pair of Flower Socks I made from some Knitpicks sock yarn. This color is no longer being sold. Maybe these are for me, since they contain my favorite color combination - pink and turquoise. (in this case, coral and turquoise)

I wish I could show you my new handbag pattern. How about a tease?






That's all I'm sayin' for now...