Thursday, December 13, 2007

Funky Pink Wrap

I am finally beginning to put pieces into the eboutique at yarnartists.com. I would much rather make them then photograph them and my least favorite is working on the computer, but it must be done, and I am the woman for the job.

It's a good thing that the deadline for Stitches West is approaching. Because of that deadline, I am forced to work on the yarnartists website in my system of productive procrastination. There's a twisted logic to it. Always have a second business so you can be productive while procrastinating over deadlines.

If you want to peek at yarnartists.com, I would welcome feedback.


This wrap combines about 25 different yarns, mostly PINK. It has pieces of pink pearlized shell and carved shell flower embellishments. Very snuggly.